Wednesday, January 26, 2011

So Close...!

Michael was fever free up until 5pm ish.  And then the low grade fever came back... We were so close to having a fever free day, but then there's tomorrow.  His nose is running.  A lot. And, he still has his cough, but giving him some breathing treatments should help.

I finished Janelle Mowry's When All My Dreams Come True (historical fiction about a girl wrangler) and couldn't stop reading (once I started) Neta Jackson's Who Is My Shelter? so I finished it, too.  I love the Yada Yada House of Hope series as much as I loved the Yada Yada Prayer Group series.  If you've never read them, I strongly urge you to get the books and start reading!!!

I'm amazed by technology.  Krista has a school trip to Washington, DC coming up and she needed to bring her nebulizer along, but that thing is too clunky to bring everywhere, so we ordered her a portable one.

Today we received Krista's new portable nebulizer and it is ADORABLE! It's so cute that I want to get one, too.  Except I don't have asthma and that little thing is way too expensive to buy just for the looks!!! 

And then, I get a kick in the pants from the Holy Spirit (major conviction nudge!) reminding me of these verses from Matthew 6:19-21 (from the NLT-New Living Translation)...

"Don’t store up treasures here on earth, where moths eat them and rust destroys them, and where thieves break in and steal. 

Store your treasures in heaven, where moths and rust cannot destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. 

Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be."

Ouch.