Sunday, May 22, 2011

Melaleuca Challenge Day...Ummmm, I don't remember!!!

Yes.  It's official.  I'm counting down the days til I can put in an order for my Melaleuca Renew skin care lotion, vitamins and some cleaning supplies that I've been dying to try out! The immune booster supplements Krista has been taking (3 times a day) has kept Krista on the wellness side when she was on the brink of getting sick two weeks ago.  There's no other logical explanation because she was feeling the signs of pending illness, but it was kept at bay thanks to the immune booster supplements.  I'm not sure how effective the laundry detergent is yet, but it sure smells nice :o) The shampoo has made Krista's hair so nice and soft (and mine, too!) so that's a definite reorder, too! The AM vitamin supplements didn't make me a morning person like I had hoped, but the PM vitamins definitely make me ready for bed by midnight which I guess can be a good thing, right?!?

My Aunt Fannie just arrived from Malaysia and will be staying with us for the next couple of weeks.  By the time she leaves, she'll be well acclimated to church and LOMSAA life because our schedule revolves around church and all the school activities! It's a busy time of the year as Shannae and I try to figure out the yearbook dilemma...which reminds me that I have to get out some forms for yearbook time slot sign ups.  Sigh.  It's time consuming and a royal pain to make one of those forms up!

But before I prepare to launch into a super-sized complaint about it, I'm reminded of this verse from the Amplified Bible...1 Thessalonians 5:18 "Thank [God] in everything [no matter what the circumstances may be, be thankful and give thanks], for this is the will of God for you [who are] in Christ Jesus [the Revealer and Mediator of that will]."

Okay, so I'm thankful both hands are working so it makes entering the data in those forms a lot easier than having to do it with a stylus in my mouth...pecking out one letter at a time!