Sunday, December 19, 2010

All I Want For Christmas Is My 8 Hours of Sleep...!

I'm losing my voice, so it's a good thing I can blog (you know, I gotta get in my 25,000 words a day...verbally or non-verbally!


We've had company over everyday since the last time I blogged and I've been only able to finish Love Finds You in Deadwood, South Dakota by Tracey Cross (aka Tracey Bateman), The Girl in the Gatehouse by Julie Klassen and When Crickets Cry by Charles Martin. 


Now, I'm on chapter 6 of Where the River Ends by Charles Martin (I still think he and his wife should be cover models of LL Bean or Lands End or something like that!) but I'm so tired from staying up way too late a few nights ago (reading) that I may actually get to bed at a reasonable time tonight!


Last night I totally lost my voice (after 10pm) and this morning, I could barely speak! But after prayer, gargling with salt water (I know it's gross but it's very effective!), 4 Clementines and a honey lemon drop later, my voice came back! And just in time for me to teach Michael's Sunday School class this morning! And to top things off, I had a wonderful mother (thank you, Denise Wood!!!) who volunteered to help in my class (which helped tremendously with our painting craft)---definitely a God thing!!!


Our Bible verse for the 3's class is exactly how I feel after reciting it aloud and thinking of my sweet little kids marching around the room using their hand motions with this verse! 


Psalm 100:2 "Worship the Lord with gladness!"


He alone deserves our praise!!!