Friday, April 22, 2011

Inspired.

It's 12:15 am.  Krista and I just returned from dropping my friend Keri home.  The three of us went to see Soul Surfer (Keri and I cried our  eyes out through the movie), I would definitely rank it as one of the most inspiring movies I've ever seen! I love how Bethany Hamilton's perspective changed after her trip to Thailand.  I don't want to say anymore in case you haven't seen it...yet! So, go see it!!! Support this movie and check out Bethany's site http://bethanyhamilton.com/about/bio/.

I love how Bethany's light shines from the inside out---she's radiant! She reflects the verse from Matthew 5:16.  The Amplified Bible puts it like this, "Let your light so shine before men that they may see your moral excellence and your praiseworthy, noble, and good deeds and recognize and honor and praise and glorify your Father Who is in heaven."