Thursday, December 8, 2011

Angels in Disguise

This whole week has been C-R-A-Z-Y.  It's production week at Grace and Krista had rehearsals nearly every day after school until 7pm.  Consequently, Michael and I are practically living in our car! We leave the house early in the morning and don't return home until late in the evening.  Michael has missed every nap and we're both exhausted by the end of the day! The good thing is that we've been watching the rehearsals and are blown away by what we see!!! The choir under the direction of Sandie H Brooks is AMAZING!!! This production is more like a Broadway show!!!

Yesterday, while I was meeting with the super cool moms in my chat group, my friend Beth Sharma helped me take Krista to her G Block class off campus.  She graciously gave me her time in the midst of packing up her house for her upcoming move!!! She's an angel!!!

Tonight, the rehearsal will end at 9pm.  I would probably be there waiting for Krista but my other angel friend's, Michael & Betty Sullivan graciously offered to pick Krista up from rehearsal tonight.  I just found out that they were at a conference yesterday in San Francisco and returned this morning to find Betty's purse stolen!!! And, they still offered to go out of their way to bring Krista home.  They're angels... disguised as real people!!!

I'm grateful and blessed as I think of the wonderful people God has brought into our lives.  It's another visible reminder that the body of Christ is alive and well!!! 

In 1 John 4:7, it says this:  "Dear friends, let us continue to love one another, for love comes from God. Anyone who loves is a child of God and knows God."

Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!

P.S.  My December newsletter has finally been posted here :o) Happy reading!!!