Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"I'm A Little Daddy" "Are You "Scottish?" and "I'm Going To Be Famous!"

The craziest conversation is going on between Krista and Michael right now all spoken in an Enligh accent...

Krista:  That sounded Scottish, Michael, not British.

Michael:  Yes, I'm a Scottish man.

Krista;  Do you even know what Scottish is?

Michael:  Yes.  It's something in a brownie.

Krista:  Do you mean butterscotch?

Michael:  No, Scottish is in a brownie.  Not butterscotch!

Krista:  There's a difference between butterscotch and Scottish.

Michael:  No, they're the same.  Just one has more letters in it than the other.

When I told Michael I needed my computer to blog about their conversation, he exclaimed, "Yea! I'm going to be famous!"

I've been reading Beyond the Farthest Star by Bodie & Brock Thoene.  I told Michael it was time for bed, but he insisted he wasn't tired.  Then Krista told him he needed to go to sleep...

Michael:  Why do mommies and daddies get to stay up all night?  Call me Little Daddy because I'm going to stay up all night.

Krista:  Why are you Little Daddy?

Michael:  Because I'm little and I want to be a dadddy so I'm Little Daddy.  Get it?

You gotta love it, right?!? :o) I love what Proverbs 17:22 says! "A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person’s strength."(NLT)

Krista and Michael's entertaining conversation keep me laughing throughout the day! They're both better than medicine to me :o)