Wednesday, September 26, 2012

15 Things I Love About My 15 Year Old :o)

1. I LOVE how she makes me laugh

2. I LOVE that she loves Jesus and wants to live her life to please Him

3. I LOVE that she has a tender heart

4. I LOVE how insightful and mature she is

5. I LOVE that she understands the value of developing godly relationships

6. I LOVE how focused and disciplined she is with her school work

7. I LOVE her imagination

8. I LOVE her color choices

9. I LOVE her wit

10. I LOVE that we have fun laughing together

11. I LOVE our conversations

12. I LOVE her eye for photography

13. I LOVE watching her grow, stretch and adapt to change

14. I LOVE how understanding she is when I'm going in a thousand different directions...!

15. I LOVE our relationship

Happy Birthday, Krista!!! Every day with you gets better and better than ever!!! I LOVE You, bunny :o)

Jeremiah 29:11-14a
11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.
12 Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you.
13 Then you will seek Me, inquire for, and require Me [as a vital necessity] and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.
14 I will be found by you, says the Lord...

 (The Amplified Bible)